Monday, January 9, 2012

Family Pictures

After 3 years, we FINALLY got legit family pictures, and I LOVE them! A guy Tim works with is getting into Photography so he lent us his expertise and did a family session for us. We went to this really cool place called BayTowne Warf and there is tons of shops and restaurants and boats and a very nice resort. It's so nice down there and totally open to everyone. We went back the next week. I gotta admit I was kind of proud that I didn't have to buy anything new for the kids or us to wear. There were a lot of good ones and here is a few of them.





This one might be my favorite. It's that stuff on the bottom of the playground and just happened to be the same exact blue as Ivy's eyes.






This is a favorite too...Andy is so nice to his sisters. He told me he wanted another baby sister...jokes on him :)







Justy did a great job...too bad we already sent out Christmas cards:)

4 comments:

Erin said...

Andy has some funky hair! I have never noticed that before...he totally has hightlights!

Joe and Laura said...

Kami, love the pictures! I just read on the right of your blog the "Minnie Van" under Minnie's pic, I laughed so hard!

Anonymous said...

Greatest family pics! The colors are so bright and vivid and the people in them...amazing :)

Tyler and Kristen said...

So cute! You guys look so good! We miss you so much!