Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas is OVER!

I like Christmas just as much as the next guy, but by the end of it, I am so ready for it to be over. Christmas night Tim and I put the tree away and all of the decorations. I love getting my house back and not worrying about the kids getting into stuff. Anyway, Christmas was great. Anderson got things he really liked and Minnie seems to enjoy the fake keys Santa brought her! A couple days after Christmas, Anderson came in after he woke up and said, "Andy open presents?" So we had to explain that it's not happening for a long time!

The highlight of his gifts was his new basketball hoop and new basketball. He has slept with it, taken it to the bathroom with him, and everywhere else. We have set it up inside on the stair rail and he's getting pretty good. I think he gets it from mom...no offense Tim!
Sorry for the blurry picture. Santa also brought Minnie and Andy those little pop-up tents that have a tunnel coming out of it. I don't know who loves it more, but they are in and out of that thing all day.

Here's the loot. Thank goodness they are still small enough to be happy with very little:) Tim and I counted our trip to Disneyland as Christmas for us. We already want to go again before Andy turns 3 so he will be free. We are trying to figure something out...we'll see how it works.

This little girl is starting to walk! She consisitently takes 3 or 4 steps and sometimes more. She's been doing this for a while but seems to be getting better. I'm sure she will be all over the freaking place soon. Crazy. She is going to be one of Febuary 5th. I promise this was the fastest year ever.






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course he gets his sweet skills from you...a Lady Wolf! I can't believe your Minnie is starting to walk! I put my Christmas away today...you are right~it does feel good to be done with it!

Brandi said...

Glad you guys had a nice Christmas. I love watching the kids open their gifts. Its so much fun!

Bear said...

From the picture, it looks like you have a beautiful home (and a pretty tree!!) Wow, I can't believe she's almost one. It seems like you were pregnant with her at play group at the park just a little bit ago. You're right--this was a FAST year!