Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Happiest Place on Earth

Tim and I have had a busy week. Last Friday Tim graduated from ASU in Civil Engineering! No more school is the greatest thing ever. After graduation, we had a dinner at Tim's parents house with our family and friends and it was really fun.

Then Saturday we had our annual Christmas Party for the old San Marcos folks. I always get nervous every year for 2 reasons: #1 I am afraid it can't top the year before #2 I am afraid someone will get offended and walk out! This year, I had another reason to be nervous...Santa's Little Helper. It really was sooo fun and Marci and I love to put it on each year. Sunday morning Tim and I drove to California. We left Anderson and went to Disneyland for 3 days. We loved it. It wasn't crowded at all and even rained which cleared out even more people.

Tim and I rode the Grizzly River Run and were soaked through to our undies. We had to go to our hotel and change finally.


This picture does not do the castle justice. It was so pretty. It was the first time they had done it like this. They did a fireworks show over the castle that was so cool. Then they sprayed snow out on the park. Disney does not mess around. Everything is so good. Anderson, although getting the shaft and staying home, did get some Mickey ears (after I told the lady 5 times, Yes, his first name is Anderson)!



8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats again Tim!! Woo hoo for no more school! :)
Anderson looks so cute in his ears. So funny about the name thing. I am so glad you guys got to go out of town. That alone is deserves it's own: CONGRATS!!
Thanks again for the best party. THanks for the millions of laughs!!

Nicole Wynn said...

You guys are so lucky for 2 reasons, no more school and DISNEYLAND!! I'm so jealous, we went last year for Christmas and it was so neat all decorated. Your right, they don't mess around even when it comes to the fireworks and snow! I hope you have a Merry Christmas and we'll see you after the holidays.

Anonymous said...

Kami!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you found me!!!! I haven't seen you in forever! You are a mommy now?!? How cute! Congratulations!!! Hey, I work with a girl that knows you from high school, Nicole Martinez! I'm glad you have a blog too so we can keep in touch! I will add you and Marci to my blog so hopefully other people can find you too! I think we need to have a reunion!

Arnett's said...

That picture of Anderson is so cute! Congrats Tim!

Anonymous said...

Oregano's it is. Still my favorite place to eat! After the holidays sounds perfect!!!! Let me know when you are ready:)

Sarah W. said...

Hey, thanks for offering to help with my dress. My mom has had my sewing machine and I have been a little busy. I have been making soup and freezing it for my sister's wedding and all kinds of fun stuff. Maybe the day after Christmas....i'll call you. THANKS!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at Disney! Wish we could have been there for the big day. Congrats Tim! Merry Christmas!

Hilarry said...

You are so cute!! I love your baby. Let me babysit! I promise not ti hurt him or drop him on his head ;)

P.S. I better be invited to this Oregano's reunion!!!