Tuesday, January 20, 2009

10 Years

That's right, we've officially been graduated from High School for 10 years! Our reunion is this year, and a blog has been made to update people and find people. Check it out, it's on my list or the site is www.chandlerhighreunion1999.blogspot.com. So, if you are a former wolf, tell your friends. Don't be a bust. And if you are worried, you have until October to start losing weight so you can fit into those high school jeans. Or if you are me, high school sweats!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'll try not to be a bust...but we'll see. I just can't believe it has really been 10 years. Scary!!

Nicole Wynn said...

Love the sweats comment! Still laughing:) I feel like it's been 10 yrs. I hope I don't look like it though!

Erin said...

You guys are so old! At least it hasn't been 12 years like us. (:

The Tate's said...

10 years, are you kidding me!! I seriously can not believe it. I think I actually have some of your old sweats.

Laura said...

HAHA I found your blog!!! The babies room is darling!!! Can you come a decorate my house? Oh and 10 years wow that makes me feel super old. I have just a few more years on you.

Karyn said...

Kami! I found your blog through Lindsay Elmer's :) You'll have to tell me how your reunion goes. I'm still debating whether or not to go to mine . . .

Chelsea said...

Kami Coombs. I was just watching "Baby Story" on TLC. The girl is freaking 42 weeks and 2 days pregnant and is crying because she is mad that the doctor is forcing her to be induced. What the #*(#*@&!!*U(#*(@@*!!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously I was dying watching it. Could you imagine waiting a whole more month to have your little girlie?! Eek!