Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tagged Again

Ok, Melissa tagged me. I'm suppossed to do 6 QUIRKY things about me.



1. I don't like anyone sitting behind me. Even when I was in school, I will sit in the corner so no one is behind me or to the left of me. I'm not crazy about it, but if I have a choice, I'll take that every time.



2. Anderson and I watch Sports Center every morning. That probably isn't a surprise, but I'm trying to train him young. We're not sure what side of the genes he'll get! (just kidding)



3. I never wear make-up. I did on my wedding day (Thanks to Marci and my sis-in-law). Actually, I think the first time I ever bought perfume I had to consult Melissa. The only make-up I own is what Marci got me for my b-day once. Are you trying to tell me something guys?



4. I have to have things even. When I wear a ring, it usually is in the middle finger (so it's even on my hand) until my wedding rings. If I wear something on one hand/arm, I have to balance on the other. I can't hang with non-symmetrical anything.



5. I am a closet wanna be Martha Stewart. I love to throw showers for people and sew. I tried to keep that on the DL for a long time, but I think my secret's out.



6. I am a sucker for match making. Those of you who hung out with me when single, I'm sure I tried to hook you up many a time. I had a few successes...you know who you are! Also a few too many failures...you know who you are also. Sorry.

9 comments:

amanda p. said...

wait a second.... K, I never bookmark people's blogs and I don't have a list on the side of mine, so I always forget people's addresses so I haven't looked at yours in like forever. Lee and I were wondering where you moved to the other day. We thought you were going somewhere far... LITTLE DID WE KNOW YOU LIVE A MILE AWAY FROM US!!! are you in the boulder creek stake? because we live right across from the stake center!!! K, sorry for too much enthusiasm with the exclamation points :) But lets seriously hang out! I think we might have dinner w/ Jeff this weekend you should come!

Chelsea said...

Martha has nothing on you Kami! Is that why you made us always sit in the back at everything we always went to?!
I loved reading this! And am a tad surprised you did it! :) Way to go!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha, your list made me laugh. I love that we are friends even though i am a makeup/perfume freak:) ok, lets do lunch I can do next week sometime Monday or Wednesday. do one of those days work for you??

CDR said...

I really like your curtains. I always admire people who can sew. I actually got a D in my sewing class; apparently my teacher got hung up on the fact that my bean bag frog's legs were uneven. Whatever!
You should also be very happy that you don't need to wear makeup, like so many of us. I really like your phraseology on number 6. I love to laugh!

Nicole Wynn said...

I tried the whole Martha wannabe thing about 2yrs ago too, and obviously I did not get very far! As for no makeup, those other people are just jealous that you can pull it off. Believe me, if I could look somewhat decent without it I wouldn't wear it! Remind me next time were out to sit directly behind you!:)

Joe and Laura said...

kami, look at you, i learned something about you, the symetrical thing. am i in your failure list of match making? jk, what happened in provo stayed in provo.

Nicole Wynn said...

I forgot to tell you where I got my table from. It's on Gilbert Rd between Elliot and Guadulupe. It's called Country Manor. Real cute store and the table plus 6 chairs was super cheap!

The Tate's said...

First off I really liked your curtains...you always do such a good job...your house looks so cute!! Match-Making Kami...those where good times! Thanks!

BandHGardner said...

I had no idea you were a Martha fan... I will say I was kind of surprised. Fun though, you can throw me a party any day! ;)

Holly